Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one of two theme parks at the Universal Orlando® Resort, features attractions and live shows based on adventure and exploration.
The theme park is divided into seven distinctly themed “islands”: Port of Entry, Marvel Super Hero Island®, Toon Lagoon®, Jurassic Park®, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, The Lost Continent®, and Seuss Landing™. Each themed “island” includes attractions, live shows, restaurants, shopping and character appearances.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure® is home to Holidays at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, an annual event which takes place during the month of December.
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®
- The Cat in the Hat™
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall®
- Dragon Challenge™
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls®
- Flight of the Hippogriff™
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!™
- The Hogwarts™ Express
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster®
- Jurassic Park River Adventure®
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges®
- Pteranodon Flyers®
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong™
- Storm Force Accelatron®
- The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad® Stunt Show
- Oh! The Stories You’ll Hear!
- Poseidon’s Fury®
- Camp Jurassic®
- If I Ran the Zoo™
- Jurassic Park Discovery Center®
- Me Ship, the Olive®
Universal’s Islands of Adventure® is located at 6000 Universal Boulevard in Orlando, Florida. For additional information or to purchase tickets, call (407) 363-8000 or visit the Theme Parks page on the official Universal Orlando® Resort website.